Thursday, August 27, 2009

Circus Character Design Project

The assignment was to design a set of 6 circus or side show freak characters that had to look stylistically the same. I decided to use Copic markers for this project because I really wanted to use them for a project and they are really fast for me to use because the professor assigned the assignment last Tuesday and expected them to be done that Thursday...talk about fast turn around. Fortunately, the professor gave us an extension and the characters were due this Monday and had to be printed out. Here are my six characters:

The Snake Charmer

The Elephant Girl


The Sultan

The Ring Leader

The Mermaid



The Siamese Twins
I really enjoyed making these characters!! Our last project was we had to put them all in a 8"x 22" picture which was crazy. I liked how mine came out, but I still would like to work on it some more before I post it~

I need to go to sleep... Finals was INTENSE!! I was working on 6 projects all together >...> Three redos along with my final projects and two character design for someone animation project.... I was CRAZY!! But now I know what I can and cannot handle.

Ja!

No comments:

Post a Comment