Saturday, June 20, 2009

I think I can post this! This is a watercolor piece that I did for a charity artbook called "For you, For me"... I think. This piece is called Doe Flowers and was painted with Winsor & Newton Artist Watercolors. You can really see a difference with the pigments between the Cotman Colors and the Artist Watercolors. You get what you pay for!! Also, it didn't take as long to paint because I didn't have to do a million layers to get a decent amount of pigment.
When the artbook comes out, I will post the link to buy it. I can't wait to see the charities that this book will benefit.
Here a article on deviantart about it ----> http://news.deviantart.com/article/76621/

I am excited to see how it looks in the book. I am saving up to get one!

That is all I have for right now. I am hoping to work on some personal art before I really get into my school projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment